Through a WSPF grant, Ed was able to get the high school a trial run of a campus license for Edublogs. It has been set up and there are unlimited blogs for students to use.
I have discovered many resources on the Help site (help.edublogs.or). There is a lot here, and I recommend the following:
- Subscribe to the Tips and Advice Blog
- Try one of the challenges: Under Community you will see a Teacher Challenge and a Student Challenge. The next student and class blogging challenge starts in March – you may wish to get your students geared up for it.
- Under Teacher Challenge – there are four. I recommend if you are planning to use blogging in the classroom that you do Challenge #1: Kickstart your Blogging and or Challenge #2: Blogging with students
There are many resources here. Take advantage and let Ed know if you are interested in using Edublog. We can get you set up in no time.
There are three learning webinars to explore more about blogging:
Note the dates: you have to act now! Check times at the above link.
- Blogging with Students: January 31st at 8:
- Blogging in the Classroom: February 1st
- Social Media Savvy for Educators: February 5